Posted on 23rd March 2020 at 13:26
During the next few months, we are going to be taking it a day at a time and following instruction from our government. We have already implemented several ways of protecting our team whilst they are at work. We ask our customers to help us reduce the risk of spreading the virus by doing the following things:
• Ensure the access to the garden is not restricted by opening gates before we arrive.
• We politely suggest you do not make tea/coffee for the team. They will bring their own drinks/food.
• Keep at a safe distance from our team at all times, not only to risk the spread of the virus, but also for your safety when work is taking place.
• Please do say hello to the team even if its through a window (open or closed!) We don’t mind, as long as we know you have seen us, we can crack on with the job.
• If you don’t plan to be at home, that’s no problem. Please do let us know before hand, so our team are aware.
• Avoid giving us cheques and cash – we accept payment via BACS and debit/credit card over the phone.
• If you have kids at home, we love having our portraits drawn when at work! 😊
For new quotes, we are booking video call appointments, rather than someone coming to your property. We can look at the work required and provide quotes for work all from the comfort and safety of our homes. Our quotes are valid for 6 months, so should you wish to wait until the risk is less, you can.
Share this post: