We are still operating at the moment and will continue to do so, for the foreseeable. With all the uncertainty following whether trades can continue to work during the Coronavirus pandemic, the Arb Association have finally received sector specific government advice confirming we can and should continue to work, as long as we follow the government guidelines. Along side the domestic tree surgery work that we undertake, we also work in the utility sector, reducing trees either side of powerlines. As this side of our business fell into the key workers category, we have been able to continue to work. However, it is a huge relief to us all that we can now continue to take on domestic work.
It goes without saying that this will be a very difficult time for many financially. However, we will do our best to remain open for the foreseeable. We will continue to quote via video calls/photos and ask our customers to remain inside during any visits we make to your property.
We have implemented various ways to keep our teams safe such as:
• Individual hand washing facilities
• Travelling separately to site
• Keeping 2m distance
• Not sharing equipment
• Reducing our teams to 2 where possible
• Staggered staff start & finish times
We ask our customers to help us reduce the risk of spreading the virus by doing the following things:
• Ensure the access to the garden is not restricted by opening gates before we arrive.
• We politely suggest you do not make tea/coffee for the team. They will bring their own drinks/food.
• Keep at a safe distance from our team at all times, not only to risk the spread of the virus, but also for your safety when work is taking place.
• Please do say hello to the team even if its through a window (open or closed!) We don’t mind, as long as we know you have seen us, we can crack on with the job.
• If you don’t plan to be at home, that’s no problem. Please do let us know before hand, so our team are aware.
• Avoid giving us cheques and cash – we accept payment via BACS and debit/credit card over the phone.
• If you have kids at home, we love having our portraits drawn when at work! 😊
For new quotes, please send us photos and a description to email@example.com or text/whatsapp us on 07738857619. We are booking video call appointments, rather than someone coming to your property. We can look at the work required and provide quotes for work all from the comfort and safety of our homes.
Our quotes are valid for 6 months, so should you wish to wait until the risk is less, you can.